The digital world has become immensely fast-paced. Working a 9-5 job, maintaining person relationships with family and friends, having a proper sleep schedule and staying fit. All of these mundane tasks seem to be draining our emotional, physical and mental energy but it is no doubt that the proven benefits of staying fit are endless. Having a balanced diet and an exercise can help us to feel adequate in every way. It can prevent or even reverse the effects of certain diseases, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, which may prevent a heart attack and several other long-term diseases. It can prevent or even reverse the effects of certain diseases, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, which may prevent a heart attack and several other long-term diseases.
Staying fit is actually not much of a work if we can make simple changes in our lifestyle that can prove beneficial in the long run.
Healthy lifestyle habits to consider include:
- walking or riding a cycle to work or while running errands
- taking the stairs instead of the elevator
- parking farther away from destinations and walking the remaining distance
- Planning your meal, the day before.
- Make sure to include at least one fruit in your diet daily
- Eating in small portions
- Drink a bottle of water before every meal
- Always take homemade food for lunch time.
- Lower the intake of alcohol, soft drinks and fast food.
- Eat 4-6 times a day in small portions to avoid over eating.
- Keep moving. One of the biggest reasons of unfit people is constantly sitting or Lying on the same position for a longer period. For the ones working a desk job, take a break after 2-3 hours, walk around for a while and then get back to your work again.
- If you have pets, spend time with them. Take them for a walk in the park, play or train them. It will help you move your body in a fun way and also make your pooch happier.
- Get a gym membership, people tend to work harder in a place where they have invested money than working out at home alone. The motivation in the gym is usually higher because of its environment.
- As for working out at home, do yoga or cardio exercises at least twice a week to maintain your progress.
- Cook your own food. This helps in staying fit because cooking yourself will give a control on what’s going inside your food and you will be much more mindful of it.
Here, I shared with you all some tips that I follow in order to stay fit and healthy in my busy schedule. I wouldn’t call myself a fitness freak but apart from acting, fitness is another one of my passions. My body is a temple and it is important to provide my body with everything we need. Everyone is unique, every process is different. So, make sure to find your best ways to stay fit and healthy in a busy schedule.