Pay per Click advertising is an online advertising model in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Alternatively, PPC is known as the cost-per-click (CPC) model. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. For example, if we bid on the keyword “PPC software,” our ad might show up in the very top spot on the Google results page. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads are the most popular platforms for PPC advertising. Henceforth, online advertisement is essential.
How it Works
Online advertisement is essential. The pay-per-click model is primarily based on keywords. Companies that rely on pay-per-click advertising models research and analyze the keywords most applicable to their products or services. The PPC model is considered to be beneficial for both advertisers and publishers. a well-designed PPC advertising campaign allows an advertiser to save a substantial amount of money as the value of each visit (click) from a potential customer exceeds the cost of the click paid to a publisher.
Different kinds of Ppc Model
- Flat-rate model
- Bid-based model
How to manage a Ppc campaign?
- Add PPC Keywords: Firstly expand the reach of your PPC campaigns by adding keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Add Negative Keywords: Secondly, add non-converting terms as negative keywords to improve campaign relevancy and reduce wasted spending.
- Split Ad Groups: Besides the above, improve click-through rate (CTR) and Quality Score by splitting up your ad groups into smaller, more relevant ad groups, which help you create more targeted ad text and landing pages.
- Review Costly PPC Keywords: In addition, review expensive, under-performing keywords and shut them off if necessary.
- Refine Landing Pages: Modify the content and calls-to-action (CTAs) of your landing pages to align with individual search queries in order to boost conversion rates. Don’t send all your traffic to the same page.
- Customers are 50% more likely to purchase something after clicking a paid ad.
- SMEs spend $108,000 to $120,000 annually on PPC ads.
- 57.5% of users don’t recognize paid ads when they see them.
Benefits of PPC Advertising for Your Business
- Generate leads in neighboring cities
- Contribute to higher overall website traffic
- Target customers in real-time.
- Garner immediate results.
- Experience a high return on your investment.
- Increase brand recognition.
- Thrive even through algorithm changes.